Sunday 25 August 2013

Lomography - Diana

Hello everyone!

After reading Christinas blog post about her Diana camera I really want to get back in to using mine.

                                                           (me and my diana camera)

Lomography do loads of different film cameras that create different effects. Mines the Diana which creates dreamy, retro looking photos on 120mm film. Another great feature is being able to do double exposures which is when you take one photo, don't roll on the film and take another photo on top.

Here's some of my shots so far:


Double exposure of my friend Rozi 



                                                                       
Double exposure of my boyfriend skateboarding and his t-shirt. 


Double exposure of myself and my tie dye top to create the ring effect. 


Double exposure of Sarah and her tattoo.
Skateboards! 


Double exposure




Me and Jasper the cat. The white is where light has gotten into the film where I didn't wrap it tight enough.
 Nikki
Double exposure of Nikki walking along and skating along.
Double exposure myself skating along and the sea!
Double exposure of the Viper pub and some clouds.

Nikki and me with our slushies!


The only bad thing is the cost of getting it developed. I have used jessops before but I think it cost £16! I have heard that you can post them off to online companies such as Peak Imaging to get them developed for a bit cheaper but I've never used them. If anyone's got any suggestions please let me know.

Hope you like!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment