Saturday 24 August 2013

PUG LOVE

Hello everyone!

As some of you may be aware I have two lovely little pugs Percy (fawn boy) & Dotty (black girl). Dottys actually a quarter jack russel but she looks very puggy. Here they are:































Once you have pugs you seem to collect pug related stuff so here's a collection of my favourite pug purchases:



 1) Pug Life T-shirt by Gemma Correll from Urban Outfitters

I've got this pug T in navy as I love Gemma Corrells artwork. Urban Outfitters also do alot of her other designs including her "Pugs not drugs" and "Notorious P.U.G." T-shirts.


2) Pug salt & peppers by Quail

Quail do lots of lovely ceramic animals. I also have a guinea pig egg cup holder :-) You can view all their designs on their website. I have these more as ornaments then to actually use though haha.




3) Pug mugs by Gemma Correll from Mama San

I have the fawn and blue pug mug and love it! They've also recently gone down in price so if you're after one nows a great time :-) Mama San also have lots of other pug products in their online store.










4) Pug dress from ASOS

I have this lovely dress in cream with a black pug print. It fits really nicely as it's made from a soft jersey. It's also available in black and a skirt version.


 5) Pug Bedding & Pug Cushion from Primark

Pugs seem to be quite fashionable at the moment which is great as shops like Primark have started doing lots of pug related items! I have this pug bedding which was only £14 (double bed) and pug cushion (£4).


















6) Pug Collar Clips from Ladybird Likes

I couldn't resist these lovely handmade pug clips when I saw them. Also available in a necklace.










We also have these lovely porcelain pug mugs and matching greeting cards available in our store Kate Parkers Cabinet of Curiosities






What's your favourite?

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment